As a member of Holy Cross, you have access to additional information pertaining to reports, other members, and the privilege of voting for important leadership roles in our congregation, all via our Member’s Connect portal.
Below you will learn
- how to create your online login,
- support us through social media resources,
- and choose from a variety of ways to get involved in our faith community.
The Congregation Annual Report can be found on the Member’s Connect page. To set up an account, please follow the steps below and find all the information you need pertaining to our congregation and its members.
Please note, you must be a member of Holy Cross Lutheran Church to access this portal.
TO CREATE YOUR ONLINE LOGIN
- Visit https://holycrosslutheran.net and from any page on the website click the word “login” on the top menu bar…
- Create a login by following the prompts. Once you’ve created a login and have been approved by our office, you simply enter your email and password access the Members Connect portal.
ONCE LOGGED IN, YOU’LL FIND ACCESS TO
- Update Password
- Update Online Profile/Add Image
- Policies, Constitution, & Bylaws
- Staff & Church Council Leadership Directory
- Daily Bible Reading
- Getting Involved
- Online Giving
WE’RE SOCIAL- FOLLOW US. LIKE US. SHARE US.
Be a part of our online community by joining us on social media.
AND BE SURE TO TAG US IN YOUR PHOTOS: using the tags above, or by adding…
GET CONNECTED TO OUR PRIVATE GROUPS:
Once you follow us on Facebook, be sure to also check out our private groups
Step 1. Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/HolyCrossLutheranWichita)
Step 2. Click “Groups”
Step 3. Request to join a group
Step 4. Post, comment, like, or just follow along
- Women’s Ministry
- Young Adult Ministry
- Youth Ministry