Who is eligible to attend?
Youth in classes of 2016-2020
How much does it cost?
The cost is $320 for Holy Cross youth, which covers transportation,
camp fees, meals at camp, and spiritual life programming.
Scholarships are available, talk to Pamela Amey to find out more.
**Travel day meals not included
Important Deadlines & Fees:
- February 26 – Online Registration & $100 deposit
- ALL completed forms except physical due within 7 days of registration
(If you need copies of any additional forms, please see Brian)
- May 1st – Final payment of $220 & physical form SIGNED BY DOCTOR
- LVR – July 16th-21st, 2017
Forms should have been mailed to you by now. If not, please contact Pam Amey for copies.
These include –
- LVR Health History Form
- Liability Consent Form
- Medical & Dental Care Consent Form
- LVR Permission Form
- TIPS Form
- Horse Release Form
- Physical Form (signed by physician)
Please submit completed forms to:
1824 S Stoneybrook Street
Wichita, KS 67207
Youth Physical Exam Forms Due by March 31
All youth attending camp must have a completed physical, dated February 14, 2016 or later. This physical must be signed by your physician. School/Sports physicals are acceptable. Below is a sample form.
Holy Cross Youth please fill out the form below so we know you are planning to go.