Sign up now for the 13th annual
Kansas District Junior High Youth Rally
with Despicable Me 3 as the theme!
- Cost: $50 (Additional $25 for paintball West side location)
- Date: October 12-13
- Location East – Timber Lakes Camp in Williamsburg
- Location West – Shepherd’s Staff Retreat in Rexford
- Time: 7:00 P.M. Friday—3:00 P.M. Saturday
- What TO bring: Bible, notepad, pen, laughter, friends, snacks to share, personal hygiene supplies, pillow and sleeping bag, money for souvenirs, desire to learn and have fun!
- What NOT to bring: personal music devices or electronics, attitudes, pets
- Meals: Breakfast and Lunch on Saturday
- Tentative Schedule:
7-8 p.m. Arrive
11:30 – Lights out
Session 2, Worship
Regional Activity/Head Home 1-3pm
“What a wretched (despicable) man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!” Romans 7:24-25
Our goal is to provide an exciting atmosphere for our Jr. High youth to dive into the truth of Scripture and how it applies to their lives, using the context of familiar media.We will study the doctrines of sinner/saint, forgiveness, and grace using the text of the Parable of the Prodigal Son in the context of the characters and themes of the movie Despicable Me 3.
District guidelines for adult chaperones:
The ratio for Jr. High student events shall be a minimum of one (1) sponsor for every (6) participants. If both boys and girls participate in an event, there shall be at least one (1) male and one (1) female sponsor.” Click on link to see Youth Protection Policy.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
See Pam Amey for questions.