- How is “Christ the end of the law”?
- What is the “righteousness of the Law”?
- What is the “righteousness by faith”?
- How is a person saved?
- What is the natural response to being saved?
- What does it mean to “call on the name of the Lord”?
Holy Cross Lutheran Church and School admits individuals without regard to race, color, gender, disability, age, ancestry, national origin, or veteran status. Holy Cross does not discriminate on the basis of any of the aforementioned categories with regard to the administration of any policy or program.
Holy Cross Lutheran Church
600 N Greenwich Rd, Wichita, KS 67206 | (316) 684-5201Site By: LMG